Saturday, November 16, 2013

Marathon Training & The End of the Triathlon Season

The triathlon season has come to a close in the Phoenix area with the last big event, The Arizona Ironman, this Sunday. I look forward to attending this race as a spectator and will miss triathlon racing over the coming months. My next scheduled tri is the Lifetime Tri Marquee in Tempe on 4/13/14 and it seems far away.

In the meantime there are plenty of running events in the coming months. I am currently training for the Phoenix Rock n' Roll Marathon on 1/19/14. I will participate in a couple of half marathons and shorter distance races before this event but the marathon will be my "A" race. I will follow this marathon shortly after with another, the Phoenix Marathon, on 3/1/14. My goal for the Phoenix RNR is 3:30 and 3:25 for the Phoenix Marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment