Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week in Review - Mar 30th 2014: Back in the Groove with a Cold at the End

It was a good week. I was able to get some type of workout in every day. My main focus was biking since the Tour de Mesa 70 mile race is coming up on Saturday. I also wanted to get in 20 miles running and a couple of swims. I met my goals other than the swims. I went swimming once on Monday but the pool was crowded and I cut my workout short and went for a run.

There isn't much else to report this week except I picked up a couple of course records on Strava during my ride home on Wednesday and missed a 3.5 mile record on Sunday by 5 seconds. 

Oh yeah. I also caught another cold this week. It has left me a bit short of energy but not so bad. Of course it is in my chest again. I was feeling great on Wednesday and then Thursday I started to go down hill. Hopefully it clears up quickly...

One more thing, I also received another package of Mike's Mix chocolate recovery drink from my sponsor. I love the stuff after a long workout!

Training Details:
Monday: 10 mile ride to work, 500 yard swim, 5k run, 11 mile ride home
Tuesday: 10 mile ride to work and 7 mile run 
Wednesday: 12 mile ride home
Thursday: 10 mile ride to work
Friday: 33 mile ride
Saturday: 10 mile run
Sunday: 35 mile lunch ride to Pecos Rd and 10 mile ride home







No comments:

Post a Comment