Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Have a Sponsor! Mike's Mix Sports Nutrition

Today is an exciting day for me. I sent an email to my favorite sports drink nutrition company, Mike's Mix Sports Nutrition, requesting that they sponsor my racing endeavors. Well....they have.

I started using Mike's Mix as a workout recovery drink when doing P90X. It was much cheaper than the P90X product and I loved the taste of the chocolate mix. I also feel that it helps my recovery so that I can have a good workout the following day. Over the last couple of years I have made many purchases of the recovery drink and in the last few months have also started using their sports drink. I like the sports drink better than the alternatives because it is not overly sweet and has a good balance of sugar and electrolytes that I need for long distance biking.

I can't wait to sport their shirts at my next running races!

Here's their link if you want to check them out: http://mikesmixrecoverydrink.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment